RETURNING PLAYERS - REGISTRATION
WELCOME BACK TO BURNABY MINOR HOCKEY!
Online registration for BMHA returning players will is NOW OPEN for the upcoming season.
Please note all registrations, including those for returning players, are done on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis - returning players are not guaranteed a spot. It may be necessary to limit player and goaltender registration numbers subject to available space in each division - for example, goalies are encouraged to register early.
BMHA will be using will be using Teamsnap for registration this season.
NOTE: As part of the Teamsnap registration process, you will need to know your Hockey Canada ID – instructions can be found here.
Early online registration discount of $100 is in effect until midnight, June 30 only. Returning players registering after June 30th will not receive the discount and must pay full fees.
- Players registered with BMHA last season can go online and create an account using the online registration link above.
- A credit card is the only accepted form of payment for registration.
- Please ensure that the PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS belongs to a parent who will be the main contact to receive communications from BMHA. We do not recommend using a player's email or an email address that is not checked regularly.
- DESIGNATING TWO VOTERS - as per BMHA By-laws, each family will be entitled to a maximum of two votes at BMHA's AGM. These individuals MUST be either a parent or legal guardian. You will be required to list the two voter's full names and ONLY these individuals will be eligible to attend and vote at our AGM. If at least one proper name is not provided, your family will not be permitted to attend or vote at the BMHA AGM.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up-to-date. If your email, phone or mailing address changes, please notify email@example.com.
The rep tryout fee is $125 for the Atom, PeeWee, Bantam and Midget divisions. The deadline to register for tryouts is 11:59pm, July 31st. Rep tryouts are tentatively scheduled the last 10 days of August. There are NO REFUNDS of rep tryout fees.
NOTE: Players trying out are expected to attend ALL scheduled sessions.
Please visit Rep "A" Hockey for more information.