RETURNING PLAYERS TO BMHA - REGISTRATION
(Those Players who were registered with & played for BMHA last season)
WELCOME BACK TO BURNABY MINOR HOCKEY!
Online registration for BMHA returning players (those who were registered with & played for BMHA last season) will open at 12:01am on May 15, 2022 for the upcoming season.
Please note all registrations, including those for returning players, are done on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis - returning players are not guaranteed a spot. It may be necessary to limit player and goaltender registration numbers subject to available space in each division - for example, goalies are encouraged to register early.
NOTE: As part of the Teamsnap registration process, you will need to know your Hockey Canada ID – (instructions on how to find your HCID using the new HCR3.0 can be found here).
Early online registration discount of $100 is in effect from 12:01 am May 15 to 11:59 pm June 30th ONLY. Returning players registering after June 30th will not receive the discount and must pay the full Season Registration fee.
- Players registered with BMHA last season can go online and create an account using the online registration link above.
- A credit card is the only accepted form of payment for registration.
- Please ensure that the PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS belongs to a parent who will be the main contact to receive communications from BMHA. We do not recommend using a player's email or an email address that is not checked regularly.
- DESIGNATING TWO NAMED VOTERS - as per BMHA By-laws, each family will be entitled to a maximum of two votes at BMHA's AGM. These individuals MUST be either a parent or legal guardian. You will be required to list the two voter's full names and ONLY these individuals will be eligible to attend and vote at our AGM. If at least one proper name is not provided, your family will not be permitted to attend or vote at the BMHA AGM.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up-to-date in TeamSnap.
Rep Tryouts - Additional Fee
The rep tryout fee is $135 for the U11, U13, U15 and U18 divisions.
- You MUST sign-up for Tryouts at the same time you are registering for the season..
- There are NO REFUNDS of rep tryout fees.
- Participants trying out are expected to attend ALL scheduled sessions.
Please visit Rep "A" Hockey for more information.