2023/24 SEASON FEES
The following is an outline of the various fees, discounts and refund policy that have been set for the upcoming season.
|REP TRYOUT FEES
By AUGUST 1, 2023
|Junior Bulldogs & Junior Wildcats |
(must be able to walk on ice)
|U7 Female||2017 & 2018||$604||n/a|
|U9 Female||2015 & 2016||$840||n/a|
|U11 & U11 Female||2013 & 2014||$982||$135|
|U13 & U13 Female||2011 & 2012||$1,019||$135|
|U15 & U15 Female||2009 & 2010||$1,029||$135|
|U18 & U18 Female||2006 & 2007 & 2008||$1,029||$135|
|U21 "C"/House||2003 & 2004 & 2005||$446||n/a|
SEASON REGISTRATION FEE
The base fee that covers the standardized costs such as ice rental for games and practices, referee payments, use of game jerseys, socks and the like.
- Please note that TEAM FEES are not included. Based on a proposed team budget, teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs at the team level such as tournaments, social events, coaches/team officials gifts, etc.
REP TRYOUT FEE
An opt-in fee for all players/goalies (U11 to U18) who wish to be considered for the Rep “A” teams, and players/goalies MUST sign up for Rep Tryouts at time of registration (and no later than August 1st). There are NO REFUNDS of rep tryout fees.
- For U13, U15 and U18, rep tryouts are tentatively scheduled for August 27th through to September 2nd.
- For U11, tryout participants will be grouped and offered pre-season ice sessions August 26th through to September 2nd, and will start their tryout sessions immediately after Labour Day.
For more information about the Rep program and the tryout process, please see the Rep “A” page of the website.
PCAHA TRANSFER FEES
For players/goalies transferring from another association, the following fees are required by PCAHA:
- Special Player Movement (BWC): $75 - Deadline September 1
- All Other Transfers: $15 - Deadline October 31
Returning Player Early Bird Discount
Players/goalies who were registered with BMHA the previous season and registers for the upcoming season before midnight June 30th will receive a $100 discount.
Goaltenders with Equipment Discount
Fulltime rostered goaltenders, U11 and older, who have their own goalie gear for use will receive a discount in the amount of $450 until October 31. Note: For U21, BMHA goalies will receive a discount up to the total of the Season Registration fee.
New to Minor Hockey Wildcats Player Discount
New players to minor hockey that register for the Wildcats program will receive 50% off the Season Registration fee.
We offer an installment option on the registration fees: $400 deposit and the balance of the registration fee split into two payments due July 15th and August 15th.
REFUND POLICY ON SEASON REGISTRATION FEES
The following is the refund policy on Season Registration Fees ONLY. Please refer to the BMHA Policy Manual found on this page of the website for full details.
- Before August 15th - 100% of fees less $50
- August 16th to September 30th - 75% of fees
- October 1st to 31st - 50% of fees
- November 1st to 30th - 25% of fees
- NO Refund after November 30th
At BMHA, we believe every child should have the opportunity to play hockey regardless of family or financial situation.
For those who could use some help, there are a number of organizations that assist families with the registration fee for minor hockey.
Please note that financial assistance is only available for the registration fee – additional costs such as for equipment, rep tryout fees, team fees, or additional BMHA camps/clinics are not covered.
If you have applied or will be applying for financial assistance with one of the above organizations, please advise and let our Registrar know at email@example.com.