At this time, we are asking for your patience.  We were originally waiting for the ice to be removed in order to safely access the hallway and lockers at Burnaby Lake Arena. Currently, we are waiting for direction from the City about possible closures to the facilities.

As soon as we know about our access to Burnaby Lake Arena, we will post our jersey return dates on the website. If anyone is having difficulty storing jerseys in the meantime, please contact Cathy at and we will try to find a solution for you.

Thank you for your continued efforts and we appreciate your patience.