ROOM BOOKING REQUEST
City of Burnaby meeting rooms at the Bill Copeland Sports Centre Complex/Burnaby Lake Rink and Kensington Park Rink are available for rental through the BMHA at a reduced rate, and at no charge to BMHA Standing Committees or Executive approved Ad-Hoc Committees. A minimum two weeks notice is required to cancel meeting room bookings or teams will be charged for the booking.
All groups wishing to book must do so through our Administrator. Please fill in the form below in its entirety and submit.
Once the form has been received, room availability will be requested from the City of Burnaby. Once your request is processed, you will receive an email confirmation.
Expect it to take up to 3 working days to complete a booking.
Bill Copeland Sports Centre - Lakeview Room
- Just off the upper lobby
- Sink and fridge available
- 50 capacity theatre style seating
- 35 capacity classroom style seating with tables
Bill Copeland Sports Centre - Conference Room
- Located in the dressing room tunnel
- Has a board table and seating for 12 people
- Large whiteboard attached to the wall
Bill Copeland Sports Centre - Activity Room
- Downstairs next to the elevator
- Sink available
- 40 capacity theatre style seating
- 30 capacity classroom style seating with tables
Burnaby Lake Rink - Meeting Room
- Next to entry doors
- Table with seating for 10
Kensington Park Arena - Community Room
- Upper level of arena seating area
- Functions as a day care, so not an empty space
- Tables can be arranged in a variety of configurations
- Capacity approximately 30 theatre style
- The BMHA will charge a fee for all meeting room rentals at $20.00 per hour.
- Invoices will be sent by email and payable on receipt by either cheque or credit card.