The Annual BMHA Coaches/Managers 2019 meeting is set for September 21 (Saturday) in the Lakeview Room at the Bill Copeland Sports Centre. The times are as follows:
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am – Junior Bulldogs to Atom
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Peewee to Juvenile
This meeting is MANDATORY for all head coaches and managers from every division. For those of you returning, you will know this meeting is the only one that brings together all of our coaches and managers and it covers a wide variety of important topics, including:
- Registration and team rostering – with emphasis on rostering deadlines and team officials’ requirements
- Coaching clinics and team official certifications
- Ice protocols – including the process for returning ice and booking extra ice
- Team jerseys and equipment distribution and care
- Risk Management – including the process to apply for BC Hockey “Special Event Sanction”
- Team finances – referee fees, etc.
- HiSports Electronic Gamesheets
- Special calendar events – team pictures, tournaments, etc.
This is also the time for BMHA to collect accurate contact information from all team officials, PCAHA Rule Books and also distribute Referee fees.
Please remember to bring an ice deposit cheque in the amount of $250 payable to BMHA, and post-dated to March 31, 2020. Without the ice deposit, you will not receive the referee fees.