COVID-19 & RETURN TO PLAY UPDATES
On behalf of the BMHA Executive, we would like to thank you all for your patience and support while we work diligently behind the scenes to prepare a safe plan for our hockey community. There are a lot of moving parts that need to come together to make this happen. The safety of all our participants and their families is our top priority and key to the planning for the 2021/22 season. These decisions involve coordination from Hockey Canada, BC Hockey, Viasport, PCAHA, and the City of Burnaby and Canlan.
Thank you for all your support during this time!
BMHA PROTOCOLS, DOCUMENTS & RELATED NEWS UPDATES
Please refer to the most recent update for the current information.
- BMHA Protocols & Procedures for Rink Entry - Updated Oct.29/21
- BMHA Protocols & Procedures for Rink Entry – Updated Oct.26/21
- BMHA Protocols & Procedures for Rink Entry – Updated Oct.1, 2021
- BMHA protocols and and procedures for Rink Entry - released September 30th 2021
- BMHA Interim Rules for Participation and Rink Entry Requirements - Updated Sept. 13, 2021
- BMHA Interim Rules for Participation and Rink Entry Requirements – Sept. 12, 2021
- FAQs RE. BMHA Protocols - September 10, 2021
- BMHA Interim Rules for Participation - August 24, 2021